Skip to content

Mid America Roofing, Inc.


Contractor / Supplies / Cabinetry /Electrical / Roofing / Insulation / Mechanical / Plumbing / Swimming PoolsRoofing

About Us

MidAmerica Roofing, Inc. is a full-service roofing contractor. We currently are licensed in the states of Alabama, Tennessee, Mississippi, and Georgia. We attribute the growth and success of our company to the quality of the products we install and quality workmanship. We are staffed and qualified professionals who have the experience necessary to get the job done right the first time, and in a timely manner. Our attention to quality and meeting the needs of our growing customer base have allowed us to maintain a positive reputation as we enter into our 18th year as a roofing contractor. MidAmerica Roofing specializes in re-roofing projects. Approximately 80% of the company’s work is re-roofing, while the remaining 20% is new construction with select contractors.

Rep/Contact Info

Jason Freeman
  • Phone: (256) 383-6336
Ben Johnson
  • Phone: (256) 383-6336