The Production Operator assists in the production of automobile lighting parts while making sure all standards and procedures are met to ensure the highest quality of products are being produced.
- Monitoring the control of the machine time and pressure according to knowledge of plastics and metalizing procedures
- Loading and unloading finished goods onto racks/panels
- Pushing, pulling, and placing totes in appropriate areas
- Fostering an incident- free atmosphere by following EHS guidelines and adhering to safety protocols
- Accurately following standard work instructions
- Maintaining a clean work environment and production floor
- Able to work in other areas of the plant as needed
- Performing other duties as assigned
- Manufacturing Facility
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Prior manufacturing experience preferred.
- Must possess the skills and knowledge of creative problem solving, detail oriented with problem solving, decision making, and responsibilities in support of each employee to stimulate safety efforts and commitment.
- Work is performed in a manufacturing environment.
- Must be able to:
- Stand for 8 – 12 hours
- Walking, stooping, bending, and reaching
- Lift up to 60 lbs.
No travel required
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities, and activities may change at any time with or without notice.