As we journey through a new era of space, Lockheed Martin Space is a pioneer, partner, innovator and builder. Our amazing team is on a mission to make a difference in the world. Every day, our 115,000 employees come to work with one focus – our customers’ hardest missions. Those that demand extraordinary amounts of courage, resilience, and precision. They’re dangerous. Critical. Sometimes they even provide an opportunity to change the world and save lives. Those are the missions we care about. We provide the resources, support, and the focus. You bring the passion and courage to envision limitless possibilities and we’ll tackle those missions with you and stay ahead of ready.
Going to space is just the beginning. It’s what you do when you get there that matters. We build satellites and spacecraft that do amazing things in space for our government and commercial customers. Connecting people, advancing discovery, and protecting what matters most. Our satellites give earlier warning of severe weather, connect troops on the battlefield, and deliver GPS directions to a billion people worldwide. We also take rocket science to the next level developing systems that protect from both a distance and in close-combat. We are pioneering the future of missile defense and hypersonic technology, and we’re doing it all with a team of incredible employees across the world. As we look to the future, we’re driving innovations to help our customers do even more in orbit. Come, join our Manufacturing team in the dynamic world of Space. Here, we are driven by innovation and integrity. By applying the highest standards of business ethics and a forward-thinking mindset, we believe everything is within our reach – and yours – as a Lockheed Martin employee.
Our facility in Courtland, AL has an immediate opportunity for an early career level Manufacturing Planner / Scheduler to join our mission.
** This is a 2nd shift position on a 4x10 schedule working Thursday - Sunday **
What will you be working on? You will…
• Perform Make Buy and/or Bill of Material (BOM) planning activities associated with Manufacturing Resource Planning (MRP) transactions
• Generate and maintain/manage detailed manufacturing schedules
• Maintain production systems integrity to drive inventory optimization to minimize cost
• Expedite and optimize material flow through the supply chain to meet customer requirements
• Establish Materials in the SAP/ERP (Enterprise Resource Planning) system
• Request orders for required materials
• Analyze and process disposition/renewal requests for Expired Shelf-Life Materials
• Collaborate with Program and Manufacturing Center customers to support Manufacturing Operations with required materials
• Execute material transfer requests between facilities
Our employees working in this level of position typically have 3-6 years of experience.
To apply for this position, please click here.