- Any labor required to handle, prepare, and transport all lumber from the Reman Plant.
- This is a full-time position.
- Generally, days and hours of work are Monday through Friday, 6:30 a.m. to 5 p.m. including some Saturdays.
- This position is an hourly paid position and overtime is compensated.
- No travel is expected for this position.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Daily perform the task of remanufacturing wood to include the operation of various equipment such as Bandsaw, Holtec, Ripper, KM16, Grading Chain, and Pop Up Saw.
- Regular packaging, stacking, grading, repairing and proper labeling of lumber bundles.
- Heavily involved in the maintenance and upkeep of the reman plant per the maintenance schedule.
- Meet production goals as set by Management team.
- Operate all machines in accordance with UTD, OSHA and specific product procedures and recommendations.
- Complete all daily paperwork necessary to operate equipment.
- Personally, be on time and in compliance with company Handbook.
- Wearing proper PPE (Personal Protective Equipment) in designated areas.
- Ability to be certified and proficient in operating a Forklift.
- Knowledge of company Mission, Vision and Values and a desire to be better every day.
- Ability to multitask in fast paced environment.
- Ability to communicate effectively and be a Team Player.
- Must understand basic mathematics and lumber products.
PHYSICAL DEMANDS AND WORK ENVIRONMENT:
- May require prolonged sitting, driving, forklift vibration.
- Must be able to properly handle wood which may require climbing, balance, stooping, crouching, walking and lifting.
- Must be able to work outside in all weather conditions; heat, cold, rain, snow, humidity; fumes and airborne particles.
- Must be able to lift/carry 40 pounds or more.
- The duties listed above are an overview of the work to be performed. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice. The job description does not constitute an employment agreement between the employer and employee and is subject to change by the employer as the needs of the employer and requirements of the job change.
- United Treating & Distribution, LLC is an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, religion, gender, age, veteran status, political affiliation, sexual orientation, marital status or disability (in compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act) with respect to employment opportunities.
- Our company size is well under 100 employees so we do not have a vaccination requirement for our team members.