The ENT Center of Northwest Alabama is committed to providing our community with relief from Allergy and Sinus disease. We're seeking to hire a full-time clinical staff team member that is patient-oriented, self-driven, and excited to be a part of an expanding medical practice.
The clinical team is the heart behind our mission and works diligently to provide the best patient care while offering a legendary patient experience.
- Administer care to patients
- Verify patient information, take health history, record medical history
- Rooming patients, performing and documenting vital signs
- Communicate with collaborating physicians or specialists regarding patient care
- Educate patients about health maintenance and disease prevention
- Facilitate referrals to other healthcare professionals and medical facilities
- Maintain accurate patient medical records
- Accurately order labs and perform allergy tests
- Administer allergy injections, mixing allergy extracts.
- Perform allergy skin testing.
- Provide advice and emotional support to patients and their family members
- Previous experience in nursing or other medical fields
- Familiarity with medical software and equipment
- Ability to build rapport with patients
- Strong problem solving and critical thinking skills
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment
Other Clinical Duties: Maintain treatment rooms including cleaning and stocking. Accurately send refills and prescriptions as directed by the physician. Triage phone calls, review phone calls and/or patient messages with physician. Must be able to communicate with patients regarding their medical care. Obtain prior authorizations for medications and biologic therapies. Scheduling diagnostic tests and provide necessary documentation. Scheduling appointments, assisting other co-workers when needed. Complete FMLA, School action plans, etc.
Requirements: RN/LPN/MA Proficient with EMR. Flexible schedule. Punctual and dependable. Must be organized and have good time management skills. Must be a team player and professional.
Sinus and allergy symptoms are challenging to millions of people. People that feel disconnected from the family and friends because they continually miss out on activities due to these symptoms. We offer an efficient and effective identification and alleviation from these symptoms, so people can spend more time doing the things they were made to to do, because everyone deserves a breath of fresh air.